Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beast Ideas

As I stated I am going to dust off my Beastmen, and try to smack the empire around a bit. One of the build ideas has my Killer Chariot teamed with a unit of Gors Lead by a WarGor Giving them +1 Strength and a unit of Bestigors with a Lvl 4 in it. @ chariots and small unit of Minotaurs round out the army. The other idea is to take the Lord and put him on foot with the Cleaver and a 2+ AS in the unit of Bestigors. With this set up I want to put a LvL 2 in a Razorgor Chariot that can scout. My last idea is to put the Lord in with the Gors and put 2 Gorebulls in a big unit of UnGors(40+2 Gorebulls) with +1 Strength. I would still bring the Bestigors With the LvL 4. The only units that i know i am going to use is 40 Gors and 40 Bestigors.

No comments:

Post a Comment