Sunday, December 26, 2010

Resolutions on the horizons


Its December 27 and the year is quickly coming to an end. Looking back is always a good thing to take time to do in life. Reflection helps us learn from out past to help make better choices in the future. As I look back from this past year lots of changes have come along. Out with 7th and in with 8th. Out with small elite units or cav and In with horde units of basic troops. Also terrain got a sweet update plus now even S2 can wound T6 on a 6. As the end of the year winds down, I am starting to compile my list of achievements to accomplish in 2011. Only 3 percent of people create goal lists. Also of those 3 percent are wealthiest people of America. I definitely see a correlation between the two for being successful. We can apply this same strategy to our gaming lives. 0nce I complete my gaming asspurations I will post them and also track them with updates through out the coming year. Thanks for reading as always and please leave a comment if this is a article that was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment