Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Goals

With Christmas, Beach Trip, New Years and Christmas decor clean up all behind, I have written my gaming goals for 2011. Wow, my list was long so I decided to look through the lense of reality and reviewed the list to the following:

2011 Gaming Goals
1.Finish purchasing Empire models
a. 2 boxes Outriders
b. Mortar Kit
c. 2 Warrior Priest on foot (imperial confessor and WP with hand weapon and shield with book)
2. Finish purchasing Lizardmen for 8th edition
a. Terradon
b. Chakax for hero model for TG
c. last Razordon to swap out for Salamanders
3. Assemble all models for Empire
4. Assemble all models for Lizardmen
5. Go on a Priming/Huffing Binge and Prime everything in one day-will be dubbed National Prime Your A** Off Day
6. Finish Lizardmen Basecoating/Drybrush Lizardmen Army currently 35%
7. Basecoat Empire Army(I love the idea of painting empire models battle harden/worn)
8. Build Custom Gaming Table
9. Build more terrian
10. Blog updates with pics, vids, and more content with more traffic and hopefully viewer comments(please, please, please happen it makes me want to do this more)

Well there you have it and it is written in stone for the whole internet community to see. I will update the blog with an short list on the side to give status updates on the goals to hold myself accountable to the goals. With some luck, tons of persistance, and support from friends this list is completely tangible in the year 2011. Let me know what your goals are for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment