Friday, January 14, 2011

busy week update

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! Well a very busy week is winding down to a big even busier weekend. My son's 3rd bday and my 29th was all packed into this past week and tomorrow is the epic finale. The first round with Chuck E. Cheese for my son's 3rd bday party is with 3 other toddlers. Ibuprofen and earplugs are packed and ready for saturdays main event. I plan on working on building some models as i watch the playoff football games. I did manage to pick up a warrior priest and some outriders from ebay about week ago.

In other news the new FAQ for WHFB is updated once again. After quickly skimming through the pdf, arnie and I discussed some of the changes and played some Black Ops. No game was played this week due to the schedule. In some other news I took the time to sort and inventory all my lizardmen models. To my surprise, I believe most of the lizardmen are built. The some of the last ones need to be assembled using green stuff. I purchased some green stuff from warstore.com about a month ago getting it so i would have it when the time comes. I am currently starting to research how to use green stuff properly. Any tips, tricks, or links would be much appreciated.

I plan on some more posts next week as my schedule should resume to normal, finally. I picked up a can of krylon primer in black and white to prime some of the figs. I read from many different sources that krylon is a good alternative to the high priced hobby brands. Any feedback on the krylon primer is also appreciated and needed before trying it out. Thanks for taking the time to read and take the time to just enjoy the hobby's depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment