Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ouch

Ouch, say it all. K just showed my High Elves the door last night. I went in with very high hopes, only to end up running away with my tail between my legs. The game started out great. K went first and killed 3 Knights, a bolt thrower, and a few archers. I was very happy with that out come considering his army. 2 cannons, 2 mortars and 12 outriders. Then everything went down hill fast. At one point, I think I had 10 Power dice and rolled 6 ones on them. Almost 50 archer shots yielded I think 1 wound. I watch my Knights need to roll a 5 or better for a charge to roll a 3. K over ran a unit he killed with halbreds 10 inches to crash into the flank of my Pheonix guard. That just a hand full of problems I had last night. The good side of things, is that i adjusted my list a little more. I removed the lord and his cav unit from my list. I also dropped the Shadow Warriors. In their place I add a Unit of 19 White Lions with a Hero for a General. I also added 5 Reavers and a Hero on an Eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment